GTI is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this system and in the material published on the system (with the exception of intellectual property rights already vested with contributors and partners in relation to material supplied by them). All such works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
GTI grants you a non-exclusive licence to access and use the content for your personal purposes. You may not however reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial use.
You also acknowledge that the copyright, database rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this site and in the data, it contains belong to GTI, who where identified the appropriate holder of those rights.
Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis. GTI reserves the right to withdraw or amend the services or facilities provided on this site without notice. GTI will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time for any period.
You agree not to submit to any material or conduct yourself in any way which:
- is libellous, defamatory, fraudulent, invasive of privacy, obscene, pornographic, or harassing.
- infringes any intellectual property rights (including copyrights) of any third party.
- violates any law or regulation.
- advertises or solicits funds for goods or services.
- advocates illegal activity.
- contains viruses.
You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our system.
- any equipment or network on our system.
- any software used in our system.
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party accessed via our system.
- immediate, temporary, or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this system.
- legal action.
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as GTI reasonably feels necessary.
In reference to your submissions, you confirm that:
- all the information and details you provide are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times;
- in relation to any material you submit you have the right to do so and have obtained all necessary licences and or approvals.